Job Availability: Coordinator for Victoria Better at Home Program
Capital City Volunteers (CCV) and James Bay Community Project (JBCP) together are lead agency for the Victoria Better at Home Program, for which we are looking for a new Coordinator. This position is for 33.5 hours per week at $26.50 per hour with statutory benefits, with Capital City Volunteers as the employer of record. Please see the Job Description under Contact Us Us tab for more information. Please send a cover letter and resume to Kaye Kennish at email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. on Friday November 15th.
PLEASE NOTE: CCV IS ACCEPTING new participant referrals.
To access our services, you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- reside within the municipal boundaries of the City of Victoria
- have a low income (usually below $35,000 per year, for a single person, $45,000 for a couple) and be unable to pay for services
- have the ability and willingness to cooperate with the agency and its programs
- have no other resources or help (such as family or friends)
- have the ability to communicate and understand the agency’s policies