NOTICE OF CCV ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Capital City Volunteers (CCV) on 10th June, 2019 at 5.15 p.m. at the James Bay Community Project at 547 Michigan Street.
PLEASE NOTE: CCV IS ACCEPTING new participant referrals.
To access our services, you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- reside within the municipal boundaries of the City of Victoria
- have a low income (usually below $35,000 per year, for a single person, $45,000 for a couple) and be unable to pay for services
- have the ability and willingness to cooperate with the agency and its programs
- have no other resources or help (such as family or friends)
- have the ability to communicate and understand the agency’s policies
Capital City Volunteers provides outreach and volunteer services to to seniors and adults with disabilities that will allow them to maintain their independence and continue living in their own homes for as long as possible. To apply for services, start by filling in the Referral Application and browse participant information. To see available volunteer opportunities, please browse volunteer information.
Please note: CCV is currently at capacity and is NOT accepting new participant referrals, but we continue to accept new volunteer applications. Please check back at a later date to see if circumstances have changed regarding participant referrals. Thank you.