If you have a friend or relative who you think would benefit from volunteer services, or if you want to apply for services yourself, please complete our Referral Form or contact us by phone at 250.388.7844 ext 310.
To access our services, you must:
- be over 18 years of age;
- reside within the municipal boundaries of the City of Victoria
- have a low income (usually below $30,000 per year, for a single person, $40,000 for a couple) and be unable to pay for services
- have the ability and willingness to cooperate with the agency and its programs
- have no other resources or help (such as family or friends)
- have the ability to communicate and understand the agency’s policies
If you are at all unsure, please contact us by phone at 250.388.7844 ext 310 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital City Volunteers provides services to seniors and adults with disabilities living in the City of Victoria. If you live outside the area indicated please contact one of the following volunteer service agencies: Beacon Community Services, Esquimalt Neighbourhood House, Oak Bay Volunteer Services or Saanich Volunteer Services.